[MacPerl] Butler SQL and MacPerl

Title: Butler SQL and MacPerl

I've been searching for a free/shareware SQL enqine for
the Mac and have found references to a product called Butler
but I dont know if this is a commercial product or not.

I have seen programs on CPAN implementing a database
in CSV files and an SQL parser.

Has anyone implemented a small but robust database environment
on the Mac? I'd like to set up a music cataloguing system.
I use a Mac LC575 with System 7.1   (68040  CPU)

Thanks
Charles Cave
charles@irg.com.au
Sydney, Australia

(A few years ago I wrote an article about MacPerl:
   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~caveman/MacPerl )