RE: [MacPerl] Resource file hacking with MacPerl

The somewhat unnerving behavior is that if you call OpenResFile
and don't match it up with CloseResFile, the resource file is
still open as long as MacPerl is still running!  YIKES!  (Please
excuse my Bohemian pre-1990 Mac-API-speak.  Well, whatever,
that's the way Mac::* spells them too.)

The various ResAttrs-returning calls may satisfy my other
requirements.

  -joseph

--
Joseph N. Hall, prop., 5 Sigma Productions       mailto:joseph@5sigma.com