RE: [MacPerl] Resource file hacking with MacPerl

It seems to me that the most reliable solution would be to modify MacPerl
(if necessary) so that it explicity calls UseResFile() and the
Get1Resource() family of calls (in between saving and restoring
CurResFile()), with the result that MacPerl would be unaffected by and
would not affect modifications to the resource chain by scripts, and then
implement those calls for MacPerl scripts to use.

Josh

--
Joshua Juran                          Metamage Software Creations
=)                                         Tools for Wizards