[MacPerl] Still Not Quoting body from a WWWboard post

I've tried WRAP=PHYSICAL and WRAP="HARD" and all combinations of
putting quotes or not around the values, and I still don't get any
line feed characters. I looked for \cM, \n, and \r, and found none of
them. When I tried   $line =~ s/\015\012|\012|\015/\n/g; it seemed to
turn my message into a large integer.

I'm still looking for a quick fix - it will take really learning Perl
before I can figure this out on my own. Thanks in advance for any
help.