Re: [MacPerl] Re: Voice Lister (was: Chorus)

> I don't know about more efficient, but I thought "What fun is a lister that
> only prints the voices?!"
>
> #!perl
>
> # "Voice Lister" v1.0
> # by David Seay <g-s@navix.net>
> # with addition by Vicki Brown, shamelessly stolen from other samples

Even more cool!  Soon everyone will be getting into the act!

--B

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
#
# First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
# Then you win.                                     --Mohandas Gandhi