Re: [MacPerl] installing libraries in mac perl

At 14:29 -0500 1999.10.20, Matthew Langford wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Chris Nandor wrote:
>
>> Unless I have already convinced you otherwise :), do you have any thoughts
>> aside from the README of what should be changed?  Give some examples,
>> please.
>
>You haven't convinced me.  The best course is simplicity.  Simplicity is
>one Readme in the top directory.

I said _aside from_ the README.  I think we have discussed the README file
to death.  Are their any other documents which are part of the standard
distribution which are included in MacPerl which you think should be
changed?  If all of this fuss is raised over just the README, that seems
kinda silly to me, especially when I already said I'd be OK with having it
moved to another location.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])