Re: [MacPerl] README

At 8:16 +0200 1999.10.22, Axel M. Roest wrote:
>I just quickly read your notes. If these are comments on the original perl
>readme, why are they in a macperl directory?

Because that is where I put it on my server.

>Wouldn't an entry on compiling MacPerl for the Mac be in order? (I never
>bothered, but it's the unixes preferred way of distributing)

No.  The build process will be changing soon.  The one we have now very
likely will not apply to the distribution we are now working on.  Once it
is done, then, probably a build document will be warranted.

>>http://pudge.net/macperl/README
>>http://pudge.net/macperl/README.patch
>
>I didn't apply the patch to the README, but IMHO it seems to belong in a
>whole different file.

What is "it"?

>More explanation as to where these READMEs are distributed would be
>appreciated.

I don't understand the confusion.  Perl has a README.  This is a patch to
Perl's README.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])