Re: [MacPerl] Good Perl List for Unix

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, A K Suska wrote:

> I, as well as many I am sure have found this list extrememly helpful, and I
> am sure many list members wrestle with Perl on Unix, so I was wondering if
> any of you could recommend the best List/NewsGroup (list preferred) for
> getting Perl answers for as complicated things as compiling xs code (every
> module I try to compile/install that has xs code dumps core when executed),
> and the like.

There is actually a specific perl-xs list. It has to do mostly with
actually writing stuff in XS, but questions about compiling XS would not
be amiss.

As Chris said, there is the anyperl list also. Remember, many of the
MacPerl aficionados use Perl on other platforms, too - UNIX, Linux,
Windows, and what have you. So don't overlook the resource that might be
right there under your nose. :-)

Arved Sandstrom