Re: [MacPerl] pod2pdf - someone interested?

Matthias wrote:
>I wouldn't want to interfere with your fun, but MacGS does a pretty good job at
>ps to pdf translation.

Partly agreed.
MacGS 5.50 (latest available) often crashes in my installations
and is a huge download. I don't know whether the new GS 6 version
will be ported. Current source code 5.96 seems to be for Win and Unix only.
(Does anybody know more?)

I like the idea to have a droplet which converts POD text easily
and fast. It's considerable work to convert POD to PS. This could
be avoided.

BTW: it's a pity you don't have distiller capabilities integrated
into MacOS X Server 1.

Many regards

Axel