Re: [MacPerl] pod2pdf - someone interested?

In article <v04220802b45d80f981e2@[172.16.22.38]>, Axel Rose <rose@sj.com> writes:
> I'm seriously considering to write a helper to convert POD documentation
> into Adobe's PDF format, which (mind!) doesn't make use of the commercial
> distiller.

I wouldn't want to interfere with your fun, but MacGS does a pretty good job at
ps to pdf translation.

Matthias

  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_