Re: [MacPerl] In search of a better rot13?

Brian McNett wrote:

> For various reasons I needed rot13 on my Mac.  Fairly simple to implement
[snip]

> I use this as a "Perl Filter" in BBEdit. Better would be to reimplement
> the Unix 'caesar' command, which I note is on the 'to-do' list for the
> Perl Power Tools project.

Chris already replied with a simpler version of rot13. Just a
note, caesar is classified as a game that tries to decode
something in caesar cipher (not always rot13, could be
rot[1-25]). It bases it's decisions on letter frequency.

Now that would be fun to do in perl :)

(see
<http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=caesar&sektion=6&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current>
for more info)