[MacPerl] introduction, alex avriette

I am new to the list. I am not particularly new to perl, though I've
never written a script on the macintosh. I was "turned on" to Mac
Perl by a programmer at one of the sites I was consulting at last
year. Er, 1998, that is. After moving around the country a bit, I've
finally settled here and can get down to "work" again.

At any rate, Im a full-time Anthropology student in Maryland. When I
work, I work as a mac-unix-nt networking consultant. For some reason
or other, when you get those three OS's on a network, there are
problems. That's my trade. :) I'm quite partial to the macintosh, and
I own a few Sparcs, so I like unix a lot, too. I cant really stand
MS-anything. However, if one wishes to work in computers these days,
one really needs to be able to swallow one's pride and work on the
ugly little f___ers.

seeya,
alex

alex j. avriette
mac weenie for hire
potomac, MD
"always wanted to sail 'round the world, ya know...
  just cause its so f___in' round."