Re: [MacPerl] The Powers of Annoy

At 9:40 pm +0200 10/1/00, miku wrote:

>  > #!perl -w
>>  use strict;
>>
>  > and have you read perlstyle.pod?
>Ah, thanks. I just configured Shuck in the internet control panel as my pod
>reader. But what does "use strict;" mean?

I'm only a beginner myself, so I'll leave clear explanations to the
better qualified.

If you press the command key and click on any key word in a perl
composition window, it will take you to Shuck and to an explanation
of the term or procedure, so type 'strict' and command-click on it to
find out more.

There is just masses of info in the help files and FAQs.

JD