Re: [MacPerl] Testing a perl cgi offline

Hi.

I'm happy you got it working.

I've written a (bad bad bad) tutorial about exactly this. Forgot
to mention this earlier.
It's at
http://www.liepins.de/?page=macwebserver

Basically, it tells you how to set up Web Sharing and the TCP/IP control
panel to get this working.
There is one nifty trick though, which nobody has mentioned yet. You can
call your local server with a domain name of some kind.
The instructions for this are also on the page. It absolutely
beats entering the IP every time.

Please feed me back about this tutorial. I honestly don't know
how understandable and error free it is.

Thanks,

Lasar