Re: [MacPerl] Chaser 2!

Kevin Reid, <kpreid@attglobal.net> wrote:

> Yep. I've made a complete game out of Chaser. Here it is.

$kpreid == $perl_god

Having Kevin's "Mac::KTools" handy, I thought I'd comment out the block at line 60 and comment in all the instances of 'use Mac::KTools'.  However, I get the following when I do that:

# Undefined subroutine &main::FS_Win called.
File 'MyrmiDonna:Applications:Development_Tools:MacPerl Ÿ:Chaser_2.plx'; Line 218

I'm probably doing something wrong. It works fine with Mac::KTools commented out though!

--B

Brian McNett, Webmaster