Re: [MacPerl] Time::localtime not Y2K.

 brianmc@pacific.telebyte.com wrote

>Also, you're not the first to mention this recently, so you also didn't
>check the archive.

I did subscribe to all the MacPerl list, but i did not receice anythings
about that subjects. But one of my mail account had problem last two
weeks(evapored mail...and account closed). Sorry for the noise.

>This is not only documented behavior, it is correct and canonical.
>
>Perl has no Y2K problem.

I know.Perl is very good and i very bad....

Thank you fot the tips to Bill Jones <bill@fccj.org> and  Paul Corr
<corr@voicenet.com>.

I'll correct my scripts using Time:localtime.

MJM