Re: [MacPerl] Updating a window in MacPerl

Brian,

Oh dear, your are 100% correct :-) .... and the annoying thing was
I should have remembered ! Because just last week I started writing
a HTML to MacPerlGUI perl so that I could create GUI interfaces
really simply by feeding a HTML Form to the program. And what
program do you think I used as my reference to how all things GUI
work ? You guessed it ! - YourMines :-)

However I quickly realised I am not of the Kevin Reid Calibre :-(
<CRAWL TYPE=GROVEL NAME=BEG>If your listening Kevin are
you interested in my idea ?</CRAWL>