[MacPerl] <aucun objet>

Hi! I work at eworldmusic.com. We are a legal mp3 music compagnie. Part of
my work over there is to prepare music file for the web. I rippe the music
from a CD. after, i tatoo a key on it. Later, i make of it mp3 file, mp3
file sample of 30 sec., two level of quicktime streaming, etc. I backup
those files on CD and i starting to loose control. To many CD. I want to
build a data base for my CD.

I am planing to make it whith FileMaker. But first, i am looking for the way
to extract files informations (like the name, the size, the path and the CD
name) from the CD with MacPerl and write those informations in a "tabs
delimited file" ready to importe in FileMaker.

What i need is a clue on how to do that. Of course, if some one has already
done that and is ready to share , i would be very thanksfull.
--
Simon Martel
simon.martel@sympatico.ca