[MacPerl] Out of Memory Problem

I have a macperl script saved it cgi format that builds dynamic web
pages. It works fine until I tell it to build x number of pages, then
I will get an out of memory error.

Now I've increased the memory to MacPerl to over 65 meg, and I've
increased the memory to the cgi script (the script saved as type cgi)
to over 32 meg and I still get the error. I'm running the script
using localhost using Netpresence on a G3 with 160 meg of RAM.

Reduce the number of requested dynamically generated pages and this
script works fine. No errors.

Any suggestions for solving this out of memory error problem?

Web Positioning for the Internet
Ed Robisheaux,
eroby@webpositioning.com
http://www.webpositioning.com