[MacPerl] Shell incantation

I keep getting getting the "I'm not sure this is really a script because
the #! line is missing." message. Is this because there is a space in the
path list?

code:MacPerl ト:MacPerl

Shell incantations I've tried:

#!/code/MacPerl ト/MacPerl -w
#!/code/MacPerl ト/MacPerl -w
#!"!code:MacPerl ト:MacPerl" -w
#!"!code:MacPerl ト:MacPerl" -w

I've also tried removing the space and the non-standard character from
the path (and the MacPerl folder name and re-launching). Now I don't get
this warning when I paste the script into a MacPerl editor window and run
it, just when I save it from Codewarrior (.pl extension) and run it from
the macperl "run script" menu item.

Joel

joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp