[MacPerl] Re: X on a Mac? SUMMARY

At 16:21 -0500 24-01-2000, David Daniel Dierauer wrote:
>On 1/21/2000, I wrote:
>
> >I recently discovered X-Win32, which lets a PC user connect to a remote unix
> >server and run programs on it in a GUI, which is far more cool for
>remote work
> >than, say, a telnet interface.

Might I add to that list the simple yet nifty program "UNIX Console
1.0" by Dr Gerard Hammond, Australia. It provides a Mac interface to
a list of console like commando's, providing the user with info on
processes, users, print queues. Aimed at Solaris. The author should
make it more customisable, but it's worth a look.

http://www.macsos.com.au

Axel