Re: [MacPerl] Validating XML Parser (eg Xerces) for Mac

Is there any particular reason why it would have to be C++?

xml4j (a.k.a. XercesJ) has both validating and non-validating parsers. It
runs on recent MRJ's, and the process of running it is not too painful.

You might also wish to consider MacPython, because XML
support in Python is better than it is in Perl (across platforms), although
both lag Java by quite a bit. Off the top of my head I recall that one or
more of the 3 or 4 parsers available for Python are validating ones.

Arved Sandstrom