Re: [MacPerl] Potential MacPerl column?

David Steffen sez:

>  Please find appended a first draft of an idea I had. ...

This looks like a very promising start!  I have occasionally noodled
about (but never tried) making several copies of MacPerl and giving
them different Type/Creator information.  If my theory is correct,
this could allow one copy of MacPerl to run CGIs while another is
being used for development, etc.  It might even be possible to let
one script field CGI requests, passing them off to other, "helper"
scripts for the actual processing.

Are you in a position to play with this notion?  If so, it might be
an interesting part of the article, or even a follow-on article...

-r
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com