[MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-WebCGI] Calander/booking Form recommendadtion

>Rather than me re-inventing the wheel, can anyone recommend a
>calendar-booking form script that I can implement in MacPERL?

I think re-inventing the wheel  as is used in the docs and elsewhere, is
meant to be interpreted terms of avoiding duplicating functions and /or
alogarithms rather than scripts and programs. For ready made solutions you
might try matts script archive with the usual caveats (ie you will probably
have to port what you find to the Mac, and there will be some glaring
security holes)

hth