Re: [MacPerl] Anybody want to own the MacPerl column?

Can I suggest that we consider all pulling together as a community effort, =
=3D
and
do the column as a rotating assignment, unless someone has already expresse=
=3D
d a
desire to take the helm? I can put out 2-3 columns a year, and I'm sure oth=
=3D
ers
can do the same - I've seen some excellent natural ideas being expressed on
this list that would make fine columns, so there is no dearth of material.

Just an idea.

Arved Sandstrom

P.S. Thank _you_, Vicki.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> I've had it for a about a year.
>=3D20
> Due to some unfortunate turns in my life, recently, my guess is that I ma=
=3D
> be able to maintain sufficient creative energy for the writing I have to =
=3D
do
> to stay employed but not much beyond that.
>=3D20
> If someone would volunteer to take over the MacPerl column for PerlMonth,=
=3D
> would be forever grateful.
>=3D20
> If you've been watching, you know that I do a column myself many months a=
=3D
nd
> try to get guest columnists (Thanks Brian and Arved) as often as possible=
=3D
.
>=3D20
> If you would be interested, please contact me. It's unpaid (at present) b=
=3D
ut
> you get your name in lights.
>=3D20
> - Vicki
> -- Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>      ZZZZzzz |\      _,,,---,,_
> http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb                   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
> Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres  |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
> P.O. Box 1269  San Bruno  CA  94066      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
>=3D20
> # =3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> # =3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D Send mail with body "unsubscribe" to macperl-=
request@ma=3D
cperl.org

# =3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D Want to unsubscribe from this list?
# =3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D Send mail with body "unsubscribe" to macperl-re=
quest@macp=3D
erl.org