Re: [MacPerl] Anybody want to own the MacPerl column?

At 6:40 AM -0400 2/17/00, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>Can I suggest that we consider all pulling together as a community effort...

The idea of a "community effort" is fine, but we still need someone to
be the focal point, editor, chief hassler, and author of last resort.
Vicki has done this, with some help from me, but neither of us is in a
position to continue right now.  So, we need a victim^H^H^H^H^Holunteer.

-r
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com