Re: [MacPerl] Anybody want to own the MacPerl column?

Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com> wrote:

> The idea of a "community effort" is fine, but we still need someone to
> be the focal point, editor, chief hassler, and author of last resort.
> Vicki has done this, with some help from me, but neither of us is in a
> position to continue right now.  So, we need a victim^H^H^H^H^Holunteer.

I've been hesitant to weigh in, but since Arved has broached the subject
(and his suggestion was better than the one I was formulating), I'd be
quite happy to serve as a "focal point" for a community effort.

I can't committ myself to writing the column twelve times a year, so it
will HAVE to be a community effort.  However, even split two or three
ways it's more than manageable.

--B

Brian McNett, Webmaster