[MacPerl] POD to PDF translation

I have put a small (15K) 'pod2pdf' translator up at:

	http://www.afco.demon.co.uk/code/pod2pdf.tar.gz

which I hope might prove a useful adjunct to 'Shuck'.

It is designed as a simple 'drag and drop' application which produces
PDF files which can be (of course) be viewed on screen but more
importantly can be printed out on most printers including cheap
non-PostScript ink-jets.

pod2pdf handles embedded POD split between adjacent files. Splitting
is common in the Mac Toolbox modules where the POD is often partly in
the <.pm> file and partly in the <.xs> file. This is 'non-standard'
POD and most translators (apart from 'Shuck') ignore the second file.

Please let me have anything you want added to the 'wish-list' and
reports of any bugs you find, including mention of any POD files
which turn out unexpectedly.

Alan Fry
http://www.demon.co.uk/