[MacPerl] use Perl;

I have a new site up, in beta.  Feel free to play around on it,
participate, etc.  The more people participate, the better the site will
be.  Well, I suppose there is a point of diminishing returns on that, but
let's assume for the sake of argument there isn't and that we just want
lots of people to come and participate.  :-)

    http://use.perl.org/

The site IS NOT A "LIVE" SITE.  Just beta.  Your posts may disappear, the
site may be down for inordinate amounts of time, things may be broken.
Read all the posts and newer articles, and help out if you can.  We need
feedback, and we also would like some new icons.  Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge@pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor@andover.net | http://slashcode.com/