[MacPerl] Re: [Boston.pm] use Perl;

Hi

 CN> We need feedback, and we also would like
 CN> some new icons.  Thanks,
 CN> | chris.nandor@andover.net | http://slashcode.com/

Slashdot is good, I read it; but why reproduce it and narrow it to
perl? Wouldn't it be better to add a section to the main site [like
apache/askslashdot/&c.]? After all- you're the man Chris- right?

And what's the point of the website- building communities/providing
resources/gratifying egos? I don't know that answer, but the sense I
got from user.perl.org is that this website is trying to be slashdot's
little sibling.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but there might be other goals
that would benefit the perl community better.

And the page took an awfully long time to load.

That's what I think.

--
\js

Is it FUN to be a MIDGET?