[MacPerl] Please build Apache::Session::DBI

Hi... I read on http://18.85.40.23/INSTALL.html That I could ask
someone to build me a binary of a module. I desperately need
Apache::Session to work on my Mac - JUST SO I CAN DEBUG MY SCRIPTS. I
am running Session on a UNIX box but I do all my development in
BBEdit. I would hate to have to switch to Vi just because I can't get
this mod working.

I tried running the script:

#!perl -w
use AutoSplit;
my $dir = "${MACPERL}site_perl";
autosplit("$dir: Apache:Session:DBI.pm", "$dir:auto", 0, 1, 1);

but only ran into out of memory errors.  When I check the syntax of
the scripts after this has run I get the same "Apache/Session/DBI did
not return a true value".

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. I will read any
manual and look up any url. I am not trying to get anyone to do my
work for me... but I am stuck and do not know where to turn. Thanx in
Advance.

-Ulan
ulan@yvod.com
(419) 781-9206 (efax)

Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an
injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they
are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily; and why
older persons, especially if vain or important, cannot learn at all.
--Thomas Szasz