Re: [MacPerl] Please build Apache::Session::DBI

schinder@pobox.com wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 07:08:06PM -0800, Ulan wrote:
>} Hi... I read on http://18.85.40.23/INSTALL.html That I could ask
>} someone to build me a binary of a module. I desperately need
>} Apache::Session to work on my Mac - JUST SO I CAN DEBUG MY SCRIPTS. I
>} am running Session on a UNIX box but I do all my development in
>} BBEdit. I would hate to have to switch to Vi just because I can't get
>} this mod working.
>
>So use emacs or xemacs or ...

Naw, just use BBEdit in FTP mode.  It's way easy, and if you have Anarchie it's
even better.

mod_perl stuff is tricky enough that there's no point in trying to debug it
without being in the real environment anyway.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum