[MacPerl] Querying audio CD for track pre-play times

Hi,

I've been looking at the AudioCD::Mac module and wondering whether I can get
the "pre-track pause" information about a CD.  I'm not sure what the official
name is for this information (Toast simply calls it the "pause").

My goal is to get a list of pause timings for copying one CD to another,
possibly using Disk-At-Once for seamless transitions, so that the copy has the
same pauses between tracks as the original.  Apparently Toast can't read the
pauses on a CD, it can only write them.

Thanks.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum