[MacPerl] Re: Querying audio CD for track pre-play times

ken@forum.swarthmore.edu (Ken Williams) wrote:
>I've been looking at the AudioCD::Mac module and wondering whether I can get
>the "pre-track pause" information about a CD.

Perhaps I'm a step ahead of (behind?) myself.  Actually I'm having trouble
installing AudioCD::Mac, because when I dropped the .tar.gz file on
installme.plx, the Mac.xs file didn't get compiled (I don't have a compiler).
Thus there's no loadable object for the module.

There doesn't seem to be a precompiled version on the MacPerl Module Porters
page either.

Have I forgotten something?  While I'm comfortable doing so on Unix, installing
mods on Macs has always been a fuzzy concept for me at best.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum