Re: [MacPerl] OT: diff

Matthew Langford, said in [MacPerl] OT:  diff at Apr/20/2000, Thu 17:15:15.

> Is there a standalone Mac diff?  I'm looking for something that produces a
> file that can be used cross-platform to patch.  If the MPW diff is my only
> option, would I be able to run it using ToolServer?

http://www.macinsearch.com/infomac2/development/gnu-diff-event-server.html

However, that doesn't look particularly robust.  Toolserver might work for
you using MPW diff, and is also a good approach if BBEdit is your text
editor.

--B