Re: [MacPerl] OT: diff

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Brian McNett wrote:
> http://www.macinsearch.com/infomac2/development/gnu-diff-event-server.html

Interesting.  I can't seem to find this on a _real_ Info-Mac site.  Is
this often true of Macinsearch?

Thanks for the answer.  Please understand that the following is not aimed
at you.

Warning: harsh late-night gripe about Macinsearch follows...

First sign of a major design flaw:  these two sentences, directly
connected.  "Download this file from one of 100 mirror sites.  This file
may not be on every server."

How exactly did decreasing my odds to one in a hundred help me out?  They
could learn a good bit from CPAN's method of presenting a distributed
archive.

--
MattLangford