Re: [MacPerl] End to 'Newbie list question'... (24Apr00)

But the @ is also wrong.  Do they use $ instead of @ later on, too?

>Actually, there are worse examples in MPPE.

Actually, I know of no technical error in MPPE that is even close to being
as  egregious as the one above.

    http://pudge.net/macperl/macperl_errata.txt

Perhaps you mean regular typos?  We have our share, but they are not in
code, which is what matters most.  There is pretty much no excuse at all
for typos like that in code.  If we transpose letters in "separately,"
well, people won't have their code break or learn how to do things
incorrectly.

>Keep up the good work, but please read your books more closely?

If you have some specific examples not already on our errata page, please
let us know so we can add them.

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge@pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor@andover.net | http://slashcode.com/