[MacPerl] Running files?

Hi,

I have just started using MacPerl. I have written three longish
scripts for generating web pages for an HTML database from a tab
delimited text file (from an Excel spreadsheet). Right now I can
generate the web pages from BBEdit by "running" three files in
succession, one after the other. For your curiosity the files are
named "createNameList.pl", "createAddrPages.pl", "createNamePages.pl".

I would like to have a single, small file, "createDB.pl", that would
set a couple of essential parameters - the location of original text
file and the path to the web page directory where the constructed web
pages will be stored - and then "run" the three files above in
succession.

I can't figure out how to this. I'd like to write something like
    run $filehandle1;
    run $filehandle2;
    run $filehandle3;
but I can't figure out the correct command. Also, whatever I do, I
will ultimately have to port it to a PC implementation of Perl.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Vic