Re: [MacPerl] CDP: Orbit Scribbler

At 15:57 -0700 24/05/2000, Brian McNett wrote:
>An ever-tantalizing MacPerl 5.6 reference...
>
>--B
Reports are that the Codewarrior build is much smoother but I'm using
MrC/SC.  I were a constant and true programmer, I'd have at least the 5.6
tool running (or darn well know the reason why!) Unfortunately, I'm not -
it doesn't very well, so far and I'm not sure why. Still plunking at it. :-)

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html