Re: [MacPerl] CDP: Orbit Scribbler

Thanks for another quite fascinating script.

Just a couple of things occur to me.

If the window is resized, the pattern doesn't behave quite as
expected. I suspect the problem is that newshapes() is not called so
that the new values for  $bw and $bh are not actually used. I note
that newshapes() is called from 'click', but the click for a resize
does not occur in the _content_ region which is why newshapes() does
not get called after the resize.

Second I think maybe there is a typo in line 90:

     $s->{yv} += $s->{yp} != int($bw/2) ? ($s->{yp} > $bh/2 ? -1 : 1) : 0;

I think that should probably be $bh? With that changed the pattern
behaves more as expected if the window shape is altered. It doesn't
show up with the default window because it's square and $bh == $bw
anyway.

Alan Fry