[MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-Porters] [Bug] Icon Suites Incomplete

On 12:19 PM 9/21/00 Chris Nandor <pudge@pobox.com> wrote:

> At 12:00 -0400 2000.09.21, Jim Correia wrote:
> >The icon suites in the MacPerl application are incomplete.
> >
> >Who is in charge of this in the port?  Can they be fixed?  I'm happy
> >to fix them and send the updated resources to the appropriate person
> >if we know who that is.
>
> What is broken about them?

There are missing the 16x16 versions of various icons, which can cause
misbehavior if another application tries to extract that out of the
desktop db for display purposes.

> You can send them to SourceForge:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net/patch/?group_id=7940
>
> Either macbinary or binhex would probably be the best bet for it.

Ok.  It won't be instantaneous since I will have to draw the small icons
from the bigger ones.  I a software guy and a physicist, not an icon
artist :-)

--
Jim Correia                                Bare Bones Software, Inc.
correia@barebones.com                     <http://web.barebones.com>