Re: [MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-Porters] [Bug] Icon Suites Incomplete

> Jim Correia wrote:
>The icon suites in the MacPerl application are incomplete.

>It won't be instantaneous since I will have to draw the small icons
>from the bigger ones.  I a software guy and a physicist, not an icon
>artist :-)

this kind of discovery is what Italians call 'Scoprire l'acqua calda' -
there are plenty of freeware progs around that will automaticaly make a
suite of icons for you, you just need to copy one icon prototype and the
prog does the rest including resizing, grayscale, system colour.

Just out of interest what does Bare Bones use to create its icons for
BBedit?  maybe they already have one laying around............