Re: [MacPerl] XML Schema Parser?

At 05:05 PM 9/27/00, Arved_37@chebucto.ns.ca wrote:
 >Since you mentioned XSV, is the fact that it is in Perl or anything else all
 >that important? Or that it can be programmatically included?

Well, yes and no. Ultimately, I'm working on a service that would be
programmed in Perl, and have all the data files and backend in XML. People
would be able to create new XML data files based on my instructions and a
Schema. Ultimately, I'd like them to be able to design something based on
my instructions, go to a specific page on the service's site, and cut and
paste their XML for validation.

I know it's possible to say "go get XMLSpy and do a/b/c/d/ and e" or do
this, this and this, but I'm a fan of ease of use - if I can design
something in Notepad, cut/paste it into a website with clear instructions
on how to do so, and then get a yay or a nay from it, then so be it.

Kevin Hemenway
Total Net NH, LLC             EMAIL: <info@totalnetnh.net>
15 Pleasant St., Suite 11     WEBSITE: <http://www.totalnetnh.net/>
Concord, NH 03301             PHONE: (603) 225-8422