Re: [MacPerl] Tie::SubstrHash -- anybody??

Linc Madison wrote:
>Is there someone else I should contact about this error?
As this seems more in the line of a bug report, or at least requires an
intimate knowledge of how these modules work internally speaking, and this
is just a wild stab in the dark mind- but don't the POD's for TIE have the
email of who is the creator/maintainer of the module?

Let me check here.....

from RefHash.pm - author  gsar@umich.edu

 Try emailing him, though of course he's probably only the author of
RefHash, but he might be able to help you find who you should be speaking
to. Or you could subscribe to CLPM where most of the authors of Perl books
hang out (except for Tom Christiansen who has his own list which is  called
'something something MOD' and of course Vickie and Chris, though I suspect
they are at least more than familiar with CLPM) and are just waiting for
someone to come along and brighten up their jaded enthusiasm with a
question like this one from a well prepared, eager acolyte who has read the
pods like yourself. I guarantee at least you won't get flamed by
whats'ername  .....Veronica, .....Mary, oh you know who I mean, the acid
one who loves berating newbies.

HTH

Robin