Re: [MacPerl] Tie::SubstrHash -- anybody??

At 9:53 PM +0800 10/4/00, robinmcf@altern.org wrote:
>I guarantee at least you won't get flamed by
>whats'ername  .....Veronica, .....Mary, oh you know who I mean, the acid
>one who loves berating newbies.

You'll be happy to know that Abigail has lost her net access and
there's nothing from her in c.l.p.m today.  (I have MT Newswatcher
set to highlight her posts.)  She wouldn't have bothered with this
"newbie" anyway except to try to help if she could.  She specializes
in berating  people who think their entitled to free help without
making any effort to help themselves by first reading the vast amount
of documentation available, or people who ask off-topic questions on
c.l.p.m.  It's a shame to see her go.  I only hope she's back soon.

>HTH
>
>Robin

Paul Schinder
schinder@pobox.com