[MacPerl] Adressing the mouse issue

Hi there,

I'm sure that there are  plenty of people out there who find computers confusing
and would much rather have one button on their mouse.  I used to be one of them.
However, as I became somewhat more of a "power user", I was annoyed by the
neccessity of pressing keyboard keys while clicking, which requires far more
co-ordination than have several buttons.

As for N-button mice being designed specifically for different OSes, I would like
to point out that the MacOS is designed for single button use, yet I use a
multi-button mouse with incredible results.  I used to hate multi-button mice....I
thought they were a horrid "PC (Shudder!) thing".   Using a combination of keyboard
and mouse while navigating the Finder is IMHO a non-optimal solution.....maybe I'm
just lazy.  =)

Belive me, you get used to the extra buttons SO fast....and then you just can't
live without them.  These days I laugh at the poor sods who are stuck with the
hockey puck....which I used to think wasn't so bad....

Cheers,

Sveinbjorn Thordarson