Re: [MacPerl] [ Somewhat OFFTOPIC ] Mac OS X Developer Tools

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Bob Dalgleish wrote:

> I downloaded the thingy, but the installer was not able to extract the "bom"
> from Developer.pkg. I presume that is the "bill of materials", or MANIFEST,
> in our parlance.
>
> Has anybody else had this problem?

That problem occurs when you use StuffIt Expander to open the tar file
that you download from Apple.  Use tar from the command line (tar -xvf
<filename> should do it) and it'll work.

Hope this helps,
Eric

--
Eric Albert		ejalbert@cs.stanford.edu