Re: [MacPerl] problem with runtime version and @INC

on 11/12/2000 09:17 AM, Chris Nandor at pudge@pobox.com wrote:

> At 17:38 +0000 2000.11.09, Vincent Kelly wrote:
>> the problem is I get the following when I save it as runtime and run
>> it-------------
>> # Can't locate Mac/Windows.pm in @INC.
>> File 'Disk:Desktop Folder:myPerl:display_INC_variables_R'; Line 2
>> # BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
>> File 'Disk:Desktop Folder:myPerl:display_INC_variables_R'; Line 2
>>
>> I've been looking at this all day  8-(  and pointers to what i'm missing
>> would be great.
>
> When you save as a runtime, modules are not included.  Look for the
> RuntimeBuilder utility.

Does such an animal exist for the rest of the perl community -- for example
windows users? I have someone that has a script that we need to distribute
between the admins of a website I do some database and review work for, and
the 'perl2exe' utility ignores modules in the same way.

Anyone knowing of any pointers to info that can help with this, please
forward .. it would be MUCH appreciated.