[MacPerl] MacPerl and FileMaker via DBI?

I am new to the Mac and have got the following problem:
There is an existing Perl application that uses the
Perl DBI-interface running on a unix server.
I now need to move that over to a mac server accessing
FileMaker (and using macperl :).
I have seen that there is an implementation of DBD also
available for macperl.

Now my questions: is there an implementation of something
like DBD:FileMaker? Has anybody used it?
If no, are there any other possibilites to access
FileMaker from Perl? How big will the effort be to
change the existing sql to the 'FileMaker statements'?

Well, a lot of questions...

Thanks in advance,

Roland
romu@romu.com