Re: [MacPerl] A problem with mail

hi Vic,

I just installed cpan-mac and the MailTools module from scratch and it
seemed to go through ok.

One thing.... when you dragged the compressed MailTools module onto the
installme it should have asked you if you wanted to convert all new lines to
mac format... did it do this for you?

also I had to modify two lines of your test script to:

# create body
$body = ['This is a test, ignore'];

# create mail object
$mail = new Mail::Internet(undef, Header => $header, Body => $body);

and this worked fine.

hope this helps

adam